MOONLIGHT SERENADE £45pp
…is the simplest and most affordable of all our packages. It is ideal for grown ups gals..you can bring your own Prosecco if you would like. Moonlight Serenade last for 3 hours and is fully inclusive of the following.
- Creative Workshop – Ceramic design (one item pp). Choice of a full range of practical kitchenware. Remember, we show you how! You get advice and techniques from a qualified illustrator because we believe that everyone can do art!
- Items are glazed and fired overnight and will be ready for collection the following morning.
- Homemade afternoon cake or scones of your choice with loose leaf tea or artisan coffee.
- Hand Painted gift for the bride
- National ID Card invitations that will be checked on arrival.
- Beautiful laid table with vintage china.
- Staff in period dress.
If you fancy adding a bit of adventure, our partner company Atlantic Pursuits offers surfing and canoeing. For further information on hen parties and to enquire about availability, please call us 01288 350107.
APPLE BLOSSOM TIME £55pp
- Everything that is in Moonlight Serenade…AND
- Welcome Ration champagne drinks
- Full afternoon tea with sandwiches, savoury pastries and a selection of cakes and scones.
- Personalised Ration Book Menu as you select your own afternoon tea.
- Time – Approximately 4 hours
IN THE MOOD £69pp
Get in the mood girls!…This is the ULTIMATE creative Hen Party package. We take care of every element as you step back in time to enjoy a spiffing good hen party..with decorum! We have had terrific feedback earning us 5***** write ups,
This is the perfect way to spend a whole afternoon with your gals. Allow 5-6 hours of creativity, dance, and tea. What’s included is…
- 1940s Identidy card invitations (which will be checked on arrival by our staff in period dress!)
- Meet and Greet with Ration Champagne (Elder flower and sparkling water), but please bring your own Champagne if you wish.
- Victory Rolls Hair workshop. Get the look with the help of bobby pins, combs and hairspray.
- Creative workshop – ceramic design: full choice of kitchenware. Full techniques and advice from professional illustrator.
- Hand made bespoke ceramic horseshoe for the Bride.
- 1940s Dance session. Learn Charleston Stroll, and basic Lindy Hop steps.
- Personalised Ration Book menu
- Photo Shoot – where we take photos and give them a vintage effect. All photos available on the day and will be sent digitally.
The most extravagant afternoon tea! Home made sandwiches, savoury pastries accompanied with dips and crisps; Home made cakes of your choice, cream tea, a small dessert, loose leaf tea and artisan coffee.
All items glazed and fired overnight for collection the next day.
For further information and to enquire about availability, please call 01288 350107.
CHATTANOOGA CHOO CHOO £85pp
Adventure, creativity and 1940s Nostalgia…What a great combination!
We are now working with Atlantic Pursuits and OA Surf Club who deliver Surfing, Coasteering and Canadian Canoeing in the Bude area.
It is a whole day of activity, adventure, fun, laughter, creativity, mindfulness, and wellbeing. Bring your own alcoholic drinks if you want, or we can just keep supplying hot fresh tea and locally roasted Sabins coffee. You will be so well locked after and we cannot wait to meet you.
Included in the price:
- Outdoor water sports session with qualified instructors and all equipment.
- Wholesome afternoon tea and sandwiches, savouries, cakes, and scones.
- Plenty tea and artisan coffee
- Creative ceramic arts session showing illustration, mark making and ceramic techniques.
- All equipment, tuition, materials included throughout.
- Your choice of kitchenware item from a huge range.
- Items glazed and fired overnight for collection the next day
* dietary requests catered for.