Personalised Wedding Plates
Personalised Wedding Plates £95.00
The ultimate forever gift. Made especially for the people you love.
As professional illustrators, we pride ourselves in our ability to create a design which captures the essence of the celebration. Every illustration is completely unique. Because everyone has a different story and personality to depict.
How does it work?
These things involve consultation. We ask you about the couple, or special event. We ask you to send pictures of them, to describe their hobbies, jobs, where they met, what they like doing, special moments that need to be remembered.
- Based on this information, we draw up a PENCIL DRAFT. We email you a picture of the pencil draft. You can review it and make changes to the design.
- We then send you a picture of the COLOUR DRAFT. You can still make minor changes.
- Don’t forget any special messages to go on the reverse of the plate.
- The plate is glazed and fired.
- It is boxed with a PORCELAIN PEN, which allows friends and family to write messages on the plate, which are indelible.
We ask if you could arrange at least three weeks advance notice. We like to send the final product out 7-10 days before the big day, so that is one thing less to worry about.
The cost of a 32cm rimmed plate is £79.00 + postage and packaging. (£5.90- £12 depending on 2nd, 1st, class, signed for). This includes the porcelain pen, all design work and box. We ask for a £25 deposit at the time of booking and the balance of £54.00 + postage once the colour draft has been signed off by you and is ready to be glazed and fired.
You can add a clock mechanism and turn the plate into a clock for £15.00
You can have your design on any other piece of kitchenware, such as Wine Coolers, Jugs, Storage Jars and Teapots, just to mention a few. Please contact us HERE to discuss your requirements.