G.I Stag – Food and Art is for everyone. Good Wholesome Fun!
Not gonna lie… we stumbled in to running a Stag session… but it worked. Good enough for the British Military, good enough for anyone!
- You arrive here after some daring water sports adventure in Bude. Perhaps you have been coasteering or surfing with OA Surf Club at Widemouth Bay or Canadian Canoeing with Sam of Atlantic Pursuits. You are cold and hungry.
- Be seated for a wholesome lunch of good home made sandwiches, savoury pastries, cakes, scones and lashing of piping hot tea and artisan coffee. You can bring your own beers.
- Be fully entertained by The Bencoolen Wreckers or Cousin Jack and join in with some hearty Sea Shanties and songs from Cornwall. They are a great bunch of local blokes, many of whom have served on the Bude inshore lifeboat.
- Afterwards, let us help you find your inner 4 year old and get creative with ceramic. Everyone loves art, and it is a great way to chill down, have some fun and create something that you will keep as a reminder of the great day. We glaze and fire overnight so your items will be ready to collect the following day.
- We focus on building confidence and mindfulness. If anything says it all, this from a serving, active soldier “This has been so calming. I feel calm and I haven’t felt calm in a very long time.”
- Now you are ready for your night out….
COST: Food, unlimited refreshments, creative session, materials, equipment, tuition and ceramic items £55pp.
EXTRA: Bencoolen Wreckers £120 for an hour of Sea Shanties. 1940s Military Vehicles £TBA. 1940s History Talk for one hour £80.
We know a lot of musicians, water sports, activity providers and 1940s re-enactors so can help you create a good clean day of fun.