Ceramic Kitchenware. Fabric Art. Ceramic and Fabric lino print. Clay Work. Clock Making; Kids Drop ins.
Here at The Kitchen Front, we hope to keep your minds active and creative with some fabulous creative workshops. You really can make your own things and surprise yourself!
We have a ‘Make Do and Mend’ ethos believing that old fashioned home making is best and most appreciated. Make something amazing for your home or as a gift. Our studio is bright, airy and workshops include a spot of homemade cake and teas. It is a truly wonderful way to relax, be with friends, learn new skills and best of all, create a forever gift.
- Workshops normally a half day (3 hours) include comprehensive illustration techniques and all materials and equipment. Please book in advance.
- Please check the calendar for dates or call to book a private group. Groups are welcome. (minimum 5 people please)
- Evenings and weekends available on request
- Children and community groups welcome at special rates during off peak season.
- Just check the calendar for workshops. To book, please call the studio on 01288 350107; text me on 07866 677139 Contact or email me at email@example.com