Applique Fabric Composition
Gosh, this is a fabulous and fun workshop! It is a whole day of using fabric paints, and huge selection of coloured fabrics. Lunch and refreshments are included throughout.
What is it?
- We start with flower compositions as these have an abstract element to them.
- Choose your base fabric – will it be a framed art piece, a cushion cover?
- Paint splatter stems with fabric paints.
- Create an overlay stencil to map your design.
- Choose your colour scheme
- Get cutting, ironing and sewing.
We will have a couple of sewing machines available. However, this process is easily achieved by hand sewing also.
All equipment, materials and embellishments such as ribbon and buttons is included.
Max 4 per session. To enquire, please call 01288 350107.