CREATIVE ART WORKSHOPS
Wide range of creative arts workshops for every age.
CREATIVITY. MINDFULNESS. UNIQUE. KIND TUTORING.
Here at The Kitchen Front, we hope to keep your minds active and creative with some fabulous art workshops. Clair has a BA Hons in Creative Industries and Illustration. She loves making gorgeous items out of clay, ceramic, fabric, wire, sewing, painting, print, lino cut, illustration, hand bound books and multi media.
We cannot wait to share a whole bunch of skills with you! What are you waiting for? You really can learn new techniques and make your own things and surprise yourself!
Our studio is nostalgic, set in a 1940s’ atmosphere, airy and calm. All workshops include tea, coffee and homemade cake (of course!). We are trained in mindfulness through the arts and I believe it is a truly wonderful way to relax, be with friends, learn new skills or best of all, create a forever gift.
Our Workshops 2022
- FAMILY JOIN IN CERAMICS – primary school age and parents. Top tips and painting ceramic!
- CERAMIC ILLUSTRATION – half day, ideal for 10yr+. Lots of techniques and choice.
- STONEWARE – work with incredible glazes and let the alchemy begin. Oven to tableware
- RAW CLAY- CLOCKS – 3 sessions. Create. Paint. Assemble. Terrific fun working from clay.
- RAW CLAY + DRIFTWOOD – 3 sessions- multi media art production.
- FABRIC BLOCK PRINT– ideal for all the family. Create your own print blocks and designs.
- BOOK BINDING – Introduction to making hand bound concertina books.
- FABRIC APPLIQUE – whole day creating an art piece from fabrics.
- BABY & MUMS – Baby prints for forever gifts.
We are very flexible and run workshops year round, not always to a tight schedule. Outside of school holidays, you can book what you want! Private bookings taken year round.
Click here to see whats on