Mother’s Day 1940s’ Tea Room Weekend
Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th March 2022
What a wonderful way to say thank you to your grandmother, mum, sister, aunt or friend for giving so much time. Here at The Kitchen Front, we run a spiffing 1940s’ style Lyon’s Tea House especially for Mother’s Day.
- Hand painted gift with your mum’s favourite saying or recipe. This year we are doing a Tea-Pot trivet tile. You cannot get more thought into a gift than personalised and hand painted ceramic.
- Live jazz, blues and 1940s’ songs by the gorgeous Miss Elizabeth Hobbs. Lizzie will sing every hour, so you are guaranteed to get live music during your sitting.
- We allow 1.5 hours per sitting;
- Chocolates and gift for every mum on arrival.
- £5 per person booking fee, plus your menu selection. Prices start at £5.50 for a pot of tea or coffee and generous slice of home made cake. Maximum price is the all inclusive Churchill’s Tea Cabinet at £12.50pp, a sumptuous selection of sandwiches, savoury pastries, cakes and scones.
- Loose leaf teas and artisan coffee.
- Bring your own champagne – we have the glasses!
- All staff in period dress, excellent table service.
- Ration Book Menu, fine bone china, and attention to detail.