A Boutique Creative Wedding is…
A really unique and special day to spend with a small group of your favourite people on the most important day of your lives.
Seating up to 16 people, our nostalgic setting is intimate and beautiful. We pride ourselves on attention to detail because we care. Your wedding breakfast tables are laid with fresh linen, vintage fine china, linen napkins, fresh flowers and a personalised ration book menu. We hand paint personalised gifts for the happy couple.
- Arrive around midday.
- All guests are issued with ID cards which are checked on arrival by our staff in period 1940s’ dress.
- Welcome drinks. We provide ‘Ration Champagne’ (non alcoholic elderflower and sparkling water), but you are welcome to bring your own proper fizz.
- Live soloist music whilst everyone settles in. Songs from Jazz, blues and classical.
- Sumptuous vintage afternoon tea. Sandwiches, savouries, cakes and scones, served with loose leaf tea and artisan coffee. Waitress service from staff in period dress.
- Personalised Ration book wedding menu for each guest as a keepsake.
- Hand painted gifts from us, for the happy couple.
- 45 minute live music set with the fabulous Elizabeth Hobbs. Personal theatre performance, whilst we set the room for art. Music set can be personalised with your favourite songs.
- 2.5 hours creative ceramic session including all items, materials, equipment and personal tuition.
- Items are glazed and fired over night for collection the following day.
EXTRAS: Live music £110.00; Hand painted personalised celebration plate £75 (normally £110); 1940s re-enactors and military vehicles £price on request.